TruckersMP Real Operations

konfig0

Many Thanks to everyone who made this Event possible.

Very nice and realistic accidents, loved waiting in the long line of truck queues, superb.

Would love to do more Events when they come up, I will be keeping my eyes open for more.

Thanks All!

Hourly Player Counts on Event Server:

1700 UK - Event (EV) - Players: 209 of 1000
1800 UK - Event (EV) - Players: 409 of 1000
1900 UK - Event (EV) - Players: 994 of 1000
2000 UK - Event (EV) - Players: 994 of 1000 
2100 UK - Event (EV) - Players: 995 of 1000

ets2_00017.png

Edited by Amiga600
Added Player Counts
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, KLAS said:

It was cool, thanks TMP. But I saw only 3 accidents by TMP all the way. 

:tmp: If u will do it on EU2 in random places, it would be great.

It is not necessary to organize a separate event in the future for this.

That would never happen because it takes admins time to man these accidents and being on EU2 ( most populated server in the game ) it just wouldn't work. 

Don't you think there are enough accidents on EU2 C-D road already?

Edited by Twitch.tv/MrJakeeee

Thank you very much for the nice event, and the very detailed accidents!

Sadly I didn't see any border checkpoints and police searches, etc, that would have been great!

But thanks everyone for their time at this event!

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

There was this game back in the '00s called 'King Of The Road 2', I think? It was a trucking game as well and it had dynamic events such as landslides, roadworks etc. and I loved it and I got excited for this event as soon as I saw it. That being said, I just feel the need to come and share my thoughts on the event. If you don't care about my opinion, skip my comment.

Somewhere at the start, this whole event didn't really feel like 'real' ops and I was incredibly disappointed. The reason for that was the playerbase. I have a feeling that half of the participants didn't grasp the 'realistic situations' idea. For example, people overtaking in the emergency lane just because there's a traffic jam in both lanes because of, say, roadworks? Or going the wrong way on the highway because the road was closed?

But somewhere after the twisty Swiss roads, everything went to just how I imagined it. Props to the admins, honestly.

Just some notes:
1. In future events, maybe make them both ways? That way there will probably be less traffic at the start (rather than 300+ people in one single city). Also, it will make for interesting situations when players end up at the same crash where they will have to give way to players from the other lane.
2. More situations maybe? I know you need admins/staff members to create these situations but, I don't know, I just feel like there could have been several more situations, like the border checks you guys promised. German borders can make for really good checkpoints, for example. By the way, can I volunteer as an extra in future events? :D

Overall, for a first event, it went well. There are definitely areas of improvement, but that's just my two cents. If I remember anything else, I'll edit my post.

PS: This was my favorite thing to happen during the event: 

• Like 1

I missed out on most of the event because my internet went sour, and that all I got was a TMP admin flying by with lights on and like 15 traffic holdups from bad overtakes or guardrail impacts.

I felt like I was on a 2 lane C-D, and the many mergedowns and 1 lane through junctions didn't help with this feeling

Edited by caff!!!

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I was only able to make the first approx 35 mins as had to go out but I did enjoy it, would have loved to have stayed for the rest, great event and well done to all involved :D Thanks for planning and doing an event like this :) Hope there will be more :)

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

To be honest, I expected much more. There was 1 crash with admins at the start of the road (near Venezia) and one somewhere halfway, and then as I saw from pictures - only in Calais, other than that - whole road was empty but reckless drivers. I decided to leave as some kid crashed into me and I was too lazy to continue. If you would've did more activities it would've been surely great.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

29 minutes ago, MushroomLTU said:

To be honest, I expected much more. There was 1 crash with admins at the start of the road (near Venezia) and one somewhere halfway, and then as I saw from pictures - only in Calais, other than that - whole road was empty but reckless drivers. I decided to leave as some kid crashed into me and I was too lazy to continue. If you would've did more activities it would've been surely great.

There was definitely A few more than that.

Including the major diversion right at the start, that was pretty cool and challenging to get out the right exit

PdWO2ga.png

I have a lot of mixed feelings about my experience. I started around Frankfurt do to not have garages farther south, so I took a load all the way up to Calais. I dropped the load off and found a load out of Dover down to Venezia luckily, so I could experience everything south of Frankfurt. So I leave Calais heading down the other way of the route seen no rules against it. Going down the Calais-Duisburg road Westbound almost to Duisburg a admin in police car blocked off westbound traffic going towards Duisburg and let eastbound towards Calais to go, I stop put 4 ways on to let people know from behind that there is stopped traffic. It didn't work I get rammed by a truck not pulling a trailer. The driver that rammed goes in the eastbound lane while traveling westbound so the wrong direction with trucks going eastbound towards him and almost goes head on with a truck traveling the correct direction, so the bad driver rams the truck in front of me to let him in right in front of an admin. Guess who gets kicked... Wrong I got kicked within the 1600km I drove not one collision happened worst thing I maybe did was go max 110km/h. In the kick the reason was blank so I sent a pm to admin that kicked me to see why I was kicked for sitting in traffic. The reason for kick was "You were not following the event route this is why you got kicked." Not 1 place have I've read that going from Calais to Venezia wasn't allowed not even in game admins said it. So i get kicked for doing something I didn't see that wasn't allowed but someone that was ramming and going in the wrong direction of traffic gets away perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure he didn't get kicked didn't see it in chat and he was pretty much gone from the place the admin blocked the road after he rammed me because he was the last truck to be let passed.  Hopefully next event will be better, but the main problem is just to many people ramming and grieving which I understand there's not enough admins to remove them all. The few scenarios I seen was quite well just really annoyed that I get kicked for doing nothing wrong and it wasn't worth wasting time trying to get back into the server to see rest of it. EDIT: Don't want to much negative in this post but Thanks TMP for the few scenarios I was in it was great fun.

Edited by SlideWayz3D