TruckersMP Real Operations

konfig0

@Mike Dragon Just a few minutes ago i was in a Port and some dude was playing music so the admin kicked him off. Well as I rounded the curve there was a truck sitting in the roadway so I sounded my horn for like three seconds and said on the CB " Get moving driver parking on the road is not allowed. " His name was in red but did not stand out. Seconds later i realized it was the admin who just banned the guy for playing music on the CB for 5 days. Gotta love it. 

3 am AU time, that's a terrible time for me. If you made it a 12:00 UTC UK time that'd be fine and then the majority of the world could do the event, the latest it could be would be 2:00 AM Sunday for UTC+14 (yes that's  a real timezone but only for some Pacific islands with small populations.) and the earliest it could be would be 12:00AM Friday. Really stupid time to put the event on.

i am in!

:troll:Nape Lazam - Youtube Channel about ETS2 - Idiots On The Road:troll:    

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7C5hHVvuHLRZa5o0PhfXw

when does it start gmt

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

8pm

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

Lets ROCK YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

event.. 20 utc

Well, I would really like to connect, but of course after 20 minutes of waiting in the queue, my session is expired.

And because it is an event, the queue is moving very very slowly.

Hopefully it will be better in some minutes :(

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)