Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

game freezes after 30 min/50min

twitch-BlindnateAltair

Question

Hi there. I have this huge problem that i wish to solve.
Everytime i play, after 30/50 min game freezes but gameplay continues (sorry if i did hit someone it was not my intension to do that). With previous PC i didn't had any problem.
But now i have it almost 6-7 time i play the game.
My pc specs are:
CPU: i5-7600k
RAM: 16gb of ddr4 crucial (1x 16gb)
GPU: 2x r9 380 4gb  nitro
PSU: Seasonic 850W fully modular
SSD: 250 gb kingston
I've seen under posts on steam community about that problem. but it seems it still isn't solved.
So i want you guys to help me out with that. Thank you.

• Like 1

19 answers to this question

@twitch-BlindnateAltair Try removing the drivers. As there is so many when the game saves this will cause it to take a long time to do so because of the amount of data it will need to save. However, When I had that issue I had about 200 drivers. So hopefully removing some will fix it. Fingers crossed :)

• Upvote 1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

Does this issue happen on singleplayer as well as multiplayer @twitch-BlindnateAltair . If not try re-installing the TruckersMP launcher. Failing that do you use any SDK's like a job logger when driving? I have heard that some job loggers can cause freezes after time. @Smoky_TMP also has a point with the number of company drivers you have. Be sure to remove a few of them or as many as u need until the autosaves don't cause this.

Edited by iHobbit

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

@Smoky_TMP Yea but then i could be either banned by admin or kicked. That just happened to me right now not minutes ago. my game literally froze while i was driving.  
@iHobbit it happened to me on SP same as on MP. I'll try to reinstall it rn. Hope it will work. But i won't know till probably next freeze (if it happened)

@twitch-BlindnateAltair if it's happening on both it's most likely a lot of drivers. Do you have a lot in your in game company?

~USP Alcatraz

Hello,

As originally mentioned here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshoot-support-performance-guide/#4_1

On 3/6/2017 at 11:02 PM, PrototypeGR said:
  • A max amount of 15 drivers in 3 Garages is recommended. Other garages can be bought but do not assign any AI drivers to them.
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@twitch-BlindnateAltair sounds good, hopefully, all those drivers were the issue. Make sure to reply if it doesn't work tomorrow when you try it on MP and maybe we can have a rethink :)

Edited by iHobbit

~USP Alcatraz

Hi @twitch-BlindnateAltair,

I had the same issue as you. I tried to reinstall multiple times to no avail. At the time I had a ridiculous amount of drivers and garages, something like 300+ drivers, and almost every garage in the game. Eliminating half of my garages and about 250 drivers resolved the issue. Please try this, and if it has been resolved, please do as stated above by DJ Jefferz.

Regards,

sko0923. 

8 minutes ago, twitch-BlindnateAltair said:

I was driving for a full hour now and i had only 1 crash so far (after delivery of cargo). Which i experienced before. I don't know if that either helped me or not. But i'll give a good rep to @iHobbit

Dear @twitch-BlindnateAltair,

Can we mark your problem as resolved?

A greeting!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&