I cant't save!!!

crysti

Question

Hello! I have a problem with ets2 multiplayer. The problem is that I can't save my progress. Every time I join the game it spawns me in the same place with the same truck. I would be very happy if you help me. The game doesn't autosave.SOLVED!!

10 answers to this question

I suspect you tried to reset your economy and forgot to do step 5 here. Just do step 5, no need to do 1-4 again.

Here's how to do that:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

7 minutes ago, P??D?T?? said:

Load the last autosave? The game normally saves automatically when you close the game

I tried but after i close the game and then join again i am in the same place.

16 minutes ago, Sysgen said:

I suspect you tried to reset your economy and forgot to do step 5 here. Just do step 5, no need to do 1-4 again.

Here's how to do that:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

I will try.

Thank you for the answer

16 minutes ago, BombZ said:

@crysti Hello Welcome to the forum :)

Verify your game files and enter the game again if you experience the same problem try deleting the game and reload

Ok

Moved to unsolved due to inactivity.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M