Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Clearing punishment history in case of ban by mistake

majo353

Suggestion Name: Clear punishment history in case of ban by mistake
Suggestion Description: I was searching the forum and I found out that it isn't possible to clear punishment history. It's okay with one exception. I think it should be possible to clear punishment history when user was banned by mistake.
Why should it be added?: Because when people look at your profile and they see the ban they may think (when they don't read the description of ban) you are some pirate driver, even when you didn't do anything wrong . In this regard I have one question: Do this bans by mistake count as a proper bans ? Because if so, thanks to that you are closer to longer bans and permanent ban even though you did nothing wrong.

I've decided to open this topic because yesterday I was banned by mistake. I made an appeal and I was succesful, admin appologized (he used wrong ID), but ban is remaining in my punishment history (even though there is "@BANBYMISTAKE" tag). Thanks in advance for any feedback regarding this topic. I am sorry if this was discussed before, I used search function but didn't find any corresponding results (maybe I did it wrong).

Hello @majo353,

Bans marked as @BANBYMISTAKE are deleted either by Community Managers/Project Managers manually when we come across one, or the web developers run a clear of all bans marked as @BANBYMISTAKE. So whilst you may currently see your ban and so can everyone else, eventually it will disappear from public view and only you will be able to see it + staff. For this, the suggestion will be rejected as it is already implemented. 

//Suggestion Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.