Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

multiplayer

Onefairy96

Question

hi i used to be able to play multiplayer in the past but now when i enter the game i kick off after 1 or 2 minutes and i become offline. how can i fix this problem. I checked the ban. I will be glad if you help me.
 (bir de türküm türk varsa türkçe yazsın)

10 answers to this question

Are you using Wi-Fi? If so try to play with Ethernet cable.

• Thanks 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Try speedtesting your internet. There's probably problem with your modem/router or your ISP has some issues. As someone else said the ping might me to high or download and upload speed is too low. I had the same thing happening to me in gta 5, I did speedtest and I realised speed is 0,01 mbps.

• Thanks 1

Check your DNS settings. Yandex DNS try to use the value of 213.251.188.147 as the primary DNS in the official forum.

Open the command line (cmd) screen and type the following value.

Spoiler

ping 1.eu.game.ets2mp.com

If the problem is not resolved, perform the above operation and send the picture to the command line.