Colored Trailer: Tutorial

BulgariaPower

Hello Team im Sami and today im going to show you how to get Colored Trailer for ETS 2 !!!

1. First go here: http://www.trucknor.org/ets2mp-painted-trailers.html                               Creator of mods: Forerunner

2.  Then click on a trailer with color what you ask:  de.jpg.3b366c15a4fca38e3630217901c38ae0.jpg

3.  Wait for the file finishing downloading:  Screenshot_2.jpg.b3e84b5a07ec10ef5c9f63ac41d290fa.jpg

4. When file is ready Go to / Documents / Euro Truck SImulator 2 / mod / Then place the file with trailer in folder !  

tr.jpg.c25be87a4b7a5964c9e0c1b45f77594e.jpg

5. When you do this steps you have a trailer in single player !!!

!!! Good Day !!!

!!!  By: SAMI !!! 

:) :tmp: :)

Nice tutorial, nice to see new mod sites coming up. The link to the 'Base File' is not working though, which is an issue as the other mods won't work without it as it includes the shared files between them. These mods from me (it still says my name in-game as the author) are unfortunately out-dated now and don't support things like Schwarzmuller or the Double; my 'Painted Trailer Tool' (found on here and on my own site) essentially made my old painted trailer mods obsolete.

Archived