Ets2 Money help..

Darkgun_j_m

Question

Hi i was wondering how i could get some money in Ets2 Multiplayer?

I tried installing a money mod, a guide recommended me on this forum. But when i install and activate there is no money there?

Do i have to do something to activate the money? Maybe buy something or?

Please help.

10 answers to this question

No mods are allowed in Multiplayer (there actually is a rule for that) and most don't work, anyhow.

So basically what you are doing is try to cheat money in? What a shame... though if you really want to do that I suggest you look up for guides on how to modify your save files. Money/Exp cheats are not forbidden but neither are they recommended in MP.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Listen, im not trying to cheat just asking if there is a way to earn money fast? For *censored* sake..

But there is a guide on this forum who suggest money mod? Lol xD http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/158-guide-how-to-get-started-in-multiplayer-with-mods-tips/scroll down...

Edited by iReacheR
Please, don't use bad words. Next time you'll earn warning point.

Aaaah well. I understood you wanted "easy" money. Sorry I misunderstood you. :)

Faster way to earn legit money is by buying garages and hiring drivers. Every few in-game hours they'll make you money. The more drivers you have working for you, the more money they'll make. And faster, too. However as for now, the drivers only work on singleplayer. On MP you are on your own to earn money. I recommend hiring a bunch of them on SP and driving around for a while then sleep. Each time you sleep the drivers present some income. Short trips should be enough for you to be required to sleep. That should help you make the drivers make money while saving you time to spend on MP.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Oh ok..

I knew you understood me.. I have money in single player, i was wondering only about Ets2 mp.. Yeah but anyways thanks for the help.

You don't have to make a new account just for multiplayer, you can use same as you do for singelplayer.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Don't try to launch an editor when you are playing in multiplayer.

If you want to cheat your account, go in singlerpayer and save it.

After you can use your singleplayer saved game in MP. 

Bye,

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"