Game keeps crashing when selecting quick jobs

Rothlo

Question

Hey I'm not really sure if i'm doing this right, this is my first forum post however this bug seems to be game breaking.

When I select quick job and select certain jobs the game crashes with this error message appearing. 'Hook model is missing'

I presumed a file or something wasn't installed, I uninstalled and re-downloaded both the multiplayer and the game. The game kept crashing.

I tried opening the vanilla game without multiplayer and no problems occurred.

I don't really know, i'm no expert at the game, let alone how the coding and magical shizz behind it works just felt I should make the devs aware of this bug.

Update: It appears to just happen with the 'DAF XF Euro 6 space'

6 answers to this question

From that photo I see that the contract is in the UK,
Actually a UK cab of the DAF XF Euro 6 is bugged and makes your MP game crash.
If that problem happens only with a DAF in the UK, that is the reason.
Hope it helped :)

Edited by ??????_??g

76561198125941119.png    

@Positivetrucking168 It happens even when selecting it as a new job even if I don't have a current job. Also I am playing from the start again so don't own a truck and can only do quick jobs.

@Yoyo_ManSg Yeah it likely has something to do with the UK interior so will just avoid those.

@??????_??g I think that's exactly it thank you. Do you know any way on fixing it or should I just avoid it?