FPS drops

Cenaa

Question

Hey, I am playing ets2/ats for like 1 year now or something. I used to use my "mac" to play on ets2mp with low settings and 60 fps. I just bought a new "gaming" laptop yesterday and I tried ets2 out but unfortunately I keep getting fps drops from 60 to 20 for like a sec and goes back to 60 again and after few secs it drops to 20... and so on. Any suggestions guys? Thanks in advance. If I didn't explain something good enough, just lemme know and I will re say it better ^^

5 answers to this question

Which areas are you in if you’re getting frame drops? Is it completely random or does it occur only when players are rendered? 

A possible solution could be to turn your graphics settings down to something that runs smoothly.

Another solution could be to (if you’ve got them) disable the flag DLC and cabin accessories DLC via the tab menu. 

Lastly, are you running the Xbox Game DVR? It is known to cause some frame rate issues amongst members.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -