Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Need help regarding the Appeal Ban

Heapsteriser

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello Heapsteriser.

Given the large amount of reports and appeals that are filed on a daily basis, it normally may take from a day to about a week for these to be reviewed by the administrators. Ban appeals in particular, however, may take less time. Please be patient and rest assured that a administrator will be handling your case as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@HAXR4VEN

No, the person won't. If you report someone but the admin who reviews the report thinks the person you reported isn't guilty of what you accused them, you will not be banned. Instead, what will happen is that your report will be considered "useless/pointless" and your score will be lowered. With a lower score you won't be able to file as many reports as someone with a higher score. When a report gets accepted as valid, however, your score is increased and you become able to file more reports at once. By default, all users start off with the ability to file 10 reports at once. Increase your score by filing valid reports and you become able to make more than 10 reports at once (as an example, my score currently allows me to file 14 reports at once). Get your score lowered because of useless reports and you will have your reports limit decreased.

To everyone: The thread below contains some more useful information that you all should read.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hi @Heapsteriser,

We must not give our opinion about the ban. Therefore, be patient and wait for the administrator response. 

Otherwise, place keep in mind that it can take quite some time until an admin reviewed your appeal and the circumstances of your ban as it must be done properly which necessarily takes time.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Question answered.

Thank you for your participation.

/Locked and moved to solved. 

Thank you @Mike Dragon for your reply.

I am happy to wait until an administrator replies back to me. I got banned for a week because I got really frustrated at two players in-game for attempting to run me off the roads and I used bad language in the chat towards those players.

That was my mistake however I should of been warned for it. I believe you don't get a warning, you just get banned for a certain amount of time, am I right?

There are many players in-game who shouldn't be playing on TruckersMP, let alone the game itself. Many of them are nice, however you get some of them who smash into you, chase you across the city and just generally cause havoc. Not to mention that people can be very rude.

Thank you,

Heapsteriser

Hi @Yoyo_ManSg,

Yes I am satisfied with these answers thank you everybody. However I am attempting to appeal a ban as of which I shouldn't of been banned for in the first place.

You see two players were attempting to run me off the roads, causing chaos and that got me really frustrated at them as they were intentionally trying to wind me up and they did so. So I told them all where to go and got banned for it.

So I shouldn't be punished, I apologised to the admin for the bad language which was used and are awaiting a response. If somebody 'intentionally' tries to cause chaos and flip you off the road it is bound to make you feel in this way.

Do you think I should of been punished for this or not?

Thank you,

Heapsteriser