New rank: Trial Admin

Scar

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

Would you still class them as forum moderators though? 

I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I think they just do web reports.

Edited by xBestBBx
Excuse my spelling.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Thanks @scarface0359 for adding the Trial IGA rank - staff members that get promoted should be able to experience some of the things that regular admins have to go through daily. The Trial IGAs are working on the website with their regular counterparts to catch the trolls. It's also a great move to step up the mark starting off on one part of an admin's job, and once they're accustomed enough to the role, they'll end up working in-game as an IGA proper. 

@Positivetrucking168 It's more to make sure the IGA's we have are fully prepared for every situation. With a trial period, the person on trial will have the opportunity to work closely with their IGA TL and learn while doing their dream role. IGA is full of learning and with someone introducing you to it with training, it can only lead to more efficient IGA's.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

This sounds like a great idea! Perfect for giving potential new IGAs the opportunity to gather some experience before landing their faces in-game if they get promoted to IGA.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

3 hours ago, [GeoTC] BL4CKSK1LL said:

What about Trial Moderator? 

Trial Moderator wouldn't be needed as all you do is enforcing the forum rules. At Support, you do more, and therefor you need to become Trial Support first.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I hope it shortens the time of the reports :tmp:

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+