Question

11 answers to this question

have you tried to follow the the guide presented to you, when the multiplayer mod offers help to downgrade to earliere compatible version?

in any case, you need to rightclick ets2 in your steam library, select "properties", click the "betas" tab, open the beta dropdown list, and select "temporary 1_15_01" (name is longer, but can't miss it)

76561198006173090.png

Simulator games non-stop!

Hi, I was playing ETS2MP with the latest version of the game through steam yesterday and the day before and now when I go to play multiplayer it says I need to downgrade?

Do I have to have v 1.15 to play the game, and if I downgrade will it corrupt my save data? Thanks

Hi, well that's a shame because I have been playing with 1.6 for the past couple of days online and have had no issues (two DC's but that was on my end) - any idea as to why it now shows that my game is outdated?

Update: The only difference I can note is that I downloaded the high value cargo pack DLC, but I'm pretty sure I played after installing that, so still am unsure

Update2, I downgraded and it's working just fine. Thanks :)