Save Editing

ZakYeen

Question

So, I recently came across Forerunners UTC mod, which I've had great fun messaging about with, but I've heard you can use it in MP too, so to avoid getting the ban hammer, I thought I'd ask about two of my trucks before I connect to any servers!

1. DAF105

The first truck I edited was the old DAF truck. I wanted it to look a bit like the DAF CF's we have here in Ireland, so I kept everything pretty much stock, but replaced the bottom grill with the painted one, which you can't do in standalone ETS2 (As far as I know! :P) 

MxR16js.jpg

(Sorry about the really weird compression :o)

2. Renveco

The next truck is a proper freak of nature, half Renault, half Iveco. The two slowest trucks in the game, merged, with the Volvo engine thrown inside. I don't really expect this to be allowed, as I'd presume it would modify hitboxes or such, but here's this, freak of nature

oOuYVEd.jpg

(Again, sorry for the weird compression)

Also, are paintjobs from one truck allowed on others? (I.E The Fenrir paintjob on a Scania)

Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated :D

-Keiko

4 answers to this question

The first one should be allowed, as long as it doesn't cause any crashes to others. It looks seemingly harmless.

Believe it or not, the second one is allowed too, as many hybrids are. That hybrid looks very clean, unlike some which can have parts floating out the side mid-air. 

I've actually used the second one myself a while back, and I even know a Community Manager that used that Renault combo.

It's when things get messy and begin crashing others, grille's floating out the side, inappropriate beacon placement, that becomes bannable. 

• Thanks 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

28 minutes ago, [TUG] Aragon said:

It's when things get messy and begin crashing others, grille's floating out the side, inappropriate beacon placement, that becomes bannable. 

When I was making that truck, that's exactly what I was trying to avoid :D I could understand the crashing thing and such. I guess I can play around with it, now that I have a basis of what's allowed and what's not. I'm probably gonna stick with small adjustments, nothing too major for now, but I'll do a little bit of experimenting and see what happens! Thanks for your reply :D