How to Find TruckersMP ID and Reporting System

Hameryo

Question

Hi there!

I would like to report some cases. I recorded them and though that would be better if those guys get banned for a while to understand what game rules are. I checked the "reports" topic and i realized i need a truckersmp id for reporting people. On the post, there is a link to teach how to find it but it is broken now. So can somebody help me to find these ids?

Also, i would like to know is there any platform except youtube to upload these videos and send to administration.

Thansk for all.

Regards

6 answers to this question

Hello @Hameryo,

If you want to search for a specific player name, I'd suggest you to use the website search tool.

If I want to report someone, I enter his name in the field. Go to his profile and check that he's the right guy. Then I report him using the TMPID. (his personal TMP number)

Spoiler

Use the perpetrator's name in the search tool and find his profile:

89c2d30d86.jpg

Get his TruckersMP ID :

326de7872e.jpg

Finally, report him using that TMPID :

697186d837.png

If you don't want to use YouTube (You can create a channel just for TMP) or Twitch, you can use any other similar website, as long as it's safe for the admins to use.

You'll find all the information you need in the topic below:

• Upvote 1

Hi @Hameryo

I think this will answer your question how to get the TruckersMP ID.

There is a platform named Plays.TV,it's really good for me,it starts the recording when you launch the game and ends when you close the game.

You can create easy clips with it so you can upload it on there and copy the link into the report.

• Thanks 1

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png