Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is the teamspeak

bransonpictures

Question

7 answers to this question

We don't use TeamSpeak anymore you can find our Discord here.

https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Since no one else has showcased how to join the TruckersMP official Discord, I will:

1- Ensure that you have Discord installed as an application on your PC.

2 - Once installed, scroll down to the bottom of your server list on the right and press the 4SX5B2KOROOrSrL2UB1vVA.png button.

3 - A window should pop up, click 'join a server'

KakEsAZaSWufRCvSSkEsgw.png

4 - The invite code is 'TruckersMP' (shown below):

sW7XvkhfTDyP6yF5Qz9yOg.png

5 - You should now be added to the official Discord server, after around 5 minutes, you should be assigned a rank in order to view all of the channels.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello there, @bransonpictures.

There was a teamspeak server used by TruckersMP ages ago. I'm not quite sure if they still use it cause the teamspeak was rented by a 3rd party member.

I'd prefer using the *new* discord server to TruckersMP. If you really want the Teamspeak, there was a Teamspeak under the domain "ts3.ets2mp.com".

Kind Regards,

Taaasty