I can't do jobs after first mission on new Profile

Getso

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @Getso,

Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a)You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)

b)You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

c)You should teleport to another garage

d)Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
4. Look for uset g_console "0"
5. Change the "0" to a "1"
6. Save the file (NOT save as)
7. Load your game and profile
8. Press ` key
9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10. Save your game and exit
11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16. Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary.

Regards,

sko0923.