How many reports have you made?

KayyJayy:D

^

There's no reason to get your own reporting system disabled? And speaking of disabling one's reporting system, I only think they're doing that in the worst scenario/the last way out. You can simply just stop reporting? There's absolutely no reason to get it disabled, which I could imagine is the same thing they will tell you. Waste of their time..

KjhfSmo.jpg

^

But just because you don't report other players doesn't mean they have to disable your system? First of all, the report system is standard and is following with all accounts made. Second, it would be kinda sad if you in the future have to report somebody, and then has your system disabled..

Long story short: There's no reason to get your system disabled, whether you use it or not.

KjhfSmo.jpg

I only report people which are trying to be cool or are aggressively ramming me and ramming other people.

Currently i only have one page, so i'm trying to only report people who really are trying to ram, and not people who accidently crashed into me.

Because I think sometimes crashing into players is a kind of normal thing and not everyone should get banned for it, only those who WANT to crash into you, and not those, who doesn't want to crash.

• 2 weeks later...

From the day i have joined to until 1 year. i didn't know about web reporting system. all i do was just drive and game report system doesn't like me, until now none of my game reports got accepted. later got to know about web report system and did 83 reports from the past 6 months.i will just report a person when they ramm me or drive in wrong way or anyone using NCZ/Speed Hack. most of my web reports got accepted or the user is already banned, presently i can do 43 reports:P

UxiKSFa.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived