How many reports have you made?

KayyJayy:D

Hello dear @uuu100145j,

it is quite honourable that you help to get rid of people who violate the in-game rules. I used to report people more often back in the days because I simply drove more - nowadays, I do not report as much anymore but I still do it after I have driven a tour. When driving with @PHL | WelshGaz, however, I do not need to report people :P

In total, I have filed 297 reports but do not expect that I will count how many of them have been accepted/declined :D

Other than that, you stated:

7 minutes ago, uuu100145j said:

anyone else like me who stops somewhere along the road (or in a city), uses freecam and starts reporting infrigements

I want to remind you that stopping in highly populated areas or parking in a high population city for the sole purpose of intentionally farming reports will necessarily lead to the deactivation of your report system and the removal of the right to do so. Just recently that has been done to a user who exploited the system and was farming reports on the rural road between Calais and Duisburg. Nevertheless, I do not want to assume anything or accuse you of something.

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

16 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Just recently that has been done to a user who exploited the system and was farming reports on the rural road between Calais and Duisburg. Nevertheless, I do not want to assume anything or accuse you of something.

I do understand punishing people who use the report system to make useless reports and thus, many reports getting declined.

But what about farming reports that are actually legit? (as in accepted)

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

^ Farming reports is when you literally set your camp in a highly populated area, use the fly (dev-) camera to look around and scan the surroundings for perpetrators. You report may get accepted, it is actually very likely that it will result in a ban because the offence was legit, however, when the iGAs who are specially trained for that notice, you do this on purpose, you will receive a negative "rating" for the report. Alternatively, the report system get disabled straight away by a Community Manager.

^ It is not as you would one the one hand misuse the report system as mentioned above and, on the other hand, purposely add useless traffic to those highly crowded areas since you cannot use the dev cam everywhere but just limited to a small area.

You might want to check out this topic ;)

Other than that, nobody is allowed to "moderate" anything in the game unless the respective person got the "in-game Administrator" rank (which is included as a Team Leader, CM, PM, Web- and Dev). :)

I just wanted to make that clear. Also, you do not help anybody. You would be a help if you banned the people straight away but since you are not an admin, it is just more (potentially useless) work for the true admins.

Remember that as you are parked there, you are adding to the vehicles there, thus lowering the FPS in a way and also taking up a potential area which someone could use to avoid an accident.

I don't have many reports as I only report those who crash into me.

I have file 53 reports. I have been making more recently due to using shadowplay to capture the last few mins of gameplay.

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

I'm video reporting everyone that causes me to F7 or reload the last save.

If you video report every crash, collision, etc. it's simply too much, especially if you like to drive from Duisburg to Calais like me.

Also minor collisions don't bother me too much, it's a game after all! :P

6654445639.png  ℹ️  Solutions to Common Problems   ℹ️  In-Game Rules

• 2 weeks later...

Some number a bit over 250 (since the web report system was put in place). Almost 78% accepted. From the declined, 57% were because of "User already banned". That makes less than 10% of my reports rejected. Out of that 10%, 4 were because I mistyped the player's ID (same reports with the correct ID were accepted later), another 3 were Admins error when checking the report (also accepted later, when I pm'd the admins to let them know), so... All in all, only 6.76% of my reports were rejected because of "Only kickable" or "Not a bannable offence". None of my reports has been rejected because of "Not enough evidence".

And before the web-based system, you had to post a topic in the forums with the data and evidence to report people, I had quite a lot of those too, but I can't tell any numbers.

25*22=550 report

59ecca8aaddf6_EkranGrnts(37).png.9a6b4b6e149a758f6abc451e139d60df.png

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

• 3 weeks later...

I used to report much more often, now I'm a bit less bothered unless it was genuinely on purpose or affected multiple people. Nowadays I tend not to have a camera running as often - may need to rectify this issue but I do feel 95% of the cases I come across are accidental nudges whether it be in traffic etc. 

Although, in total I've probably only reported about 50-100 in the years I've played.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Archived