The game is going elderly TruckerMP

BlaCKTrooP

Question

Hello

In the new game I was attracted to take rotterdam load and go out. But malasef is doing over-the-top cheat - making troop - shouting microbond etc. It's not enough to report things like this anymore. And I'm taking a load of water from the game 5% after 25% damage D :. He needs to be corrected immediately.

Best regards

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, BlaCKTrooP said:

Hello

In the new game I was attracted to take rotterdam load and go out. But malasef is doing over-the-top cheat - making troop - shouting microbond etc. It's not enough to report things like this anymore. And I'm taking a load of water from the game 5% after 25% damage D :. He needs to be corrected immediately.

Best regards

you can record videos and upload to the YT or PlaysTV ( somewhere ) important thing is Player ID, you can see ID with command - /pinfo and USER ID. next make report on Truckersmp's  official site. administrators need to, see your report, ( so don't spam ) 

signature.png.9f8c8e9133cef43300ba869d1f7a275d.png                          

GEORGIAN DISCUSSION

Hi @BlaCKTrooP,

Reporting is the only way people who brake the rules are punished, unless directly seen by a game administrator. In game reporting takes very little time to do, while on the site takes a little longer but is guranteed to get reviewed. If you don't have time to report it is fully up to you, just those who have broken the rules (eg rammed you) will not get banned unless somebody else reports them.

Otherwise, answers were given. Are you satisfied?

Regards,

sko0923.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sko0923 said:

Merhaba @BlaCKTrooP ,

Bir oyun yöneticisi tarafından doğrudan görmedikçe kuralları frenleyen kişilerin cezalandırılmasının tek yolu raporlama. Oyunla ilgili raporlamanın yapılması çok az zaman alır, ancak sitede biraz daha uzun sürebilir, ancak gözden geçirme garantisi verilir. Rapor vermek için zamanınız yoksa tamamen sorumludur, kuralları çiğneyenler (örneğin rammed) başkası bunları bildirmedikçe yasaklanmazlar.

Aksi halde cevaplar verildi. Tatmin oldun mu?

Saygılarımızla,

sko0923.

Thank you.