Two quick questions!

ZakYeen

Question

Hey there! I was just wondering about two things that I fear may get me banned. Here they are:

1. No Damage Mod

I don't use the no damage mod as of now, and I probably never will, but if I was to use it, would I get banned?

2. Blank Licence Plate

As a few of my friends have noticed, my wonderful J-Spec Scania has a Norwegian licence place, but it has no text at all, will this also get me banned? 

EYpF4vz.jpg

Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated :D

3 answers to this question

Dear @KeikoETS2,

1. No Damage Mod
It is allowed to use the Mod of 0 damage as long as it is not used to do a misbehavior.

2. Blank Licence Plate
I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I think your license does not influence anything.

A greeting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Blank licence plates mean nothing, it is fine. We don't care about licence plates as long as they aren't insulting or contain profanity 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond