Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't sign in to miltiplayer

sparky2k1292

Question

It tells me my password is wrong but I have had it autofilled for about a year so it puts it in automatically, I tried deleting it and putting it in but it still says it's wrong even though I signed in to this website fine with it. Also I tried a password reset but the email hasn't came through for 10 minutes now. What do I do?

Edited by te_sparky

3 answers to this question

Dear @te_sparky,

If the email has not arrived surely is because you have a different email in your account,  for security reasons to proceed with the change, you must create a ticket here.

We can not treat your personal data publicly.
We regret any inconvenience.

A greeting.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

11 minutes ago, te_sparky said:

You would think but this is not the case. I played this morning no problems at all but this just randomly happend.

Dear @te_sparky,

Please, can you create a ticket? to treat your problem in a more discreet way. ^_^

A greeting!

----------------------------
Edit: The user has opened a ticket to resolve their issue.

// Locked & Moved to Solved.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&