What exactly happened in that situation?

~ Xris Aurora ~

Question

https://streamable.com/qyvht

I'm trying to find out what exactly happened in that situation since 'tab' was bugged and wasn't showing up also names of rammers running on wrong side were invisible as you can see so I can't report anyone of them , never happened to me since I'm playing multi by the way that's why I'm asking here.

4 answers to this question

Have you pressed F11 by accident? Pressing F11 disables the tab-menu as well as other users nametags, which considering the video you've provided, would be the most appropriate explanation for this...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

8 hours ago, Aestrial said:

Have you pressed F11 by accident? Pressing F11 disables the tab-menu as well as other users nametags, which considering the video you've provided, would be the most appropriate explanation for this...

Yeah maybe, I didn't know that pressing f11 can make names/tags insvisible even disabling tab so I'm gonna remember that from now on, thanks mate! : )

• Like 1