Heavy trailers keep bouncing.

Pupa124

Question

Hello,

i have a problem, when im trying to use heavy trailers mods like 100-150 tons or even editing trailer mass by myself - the trailers will just keep bouncing and its impossible to drive with them.

No matter if its single or multiplayer.

What am i doing wrong?

7 answers to this question

Hmm, i have never heard of this issue. It could be since it is a mod. If you want heavy trailers i recommend just buying heavy cargo DLC. Hope this helps!

ccowie,
TFM Presenter,
F4A Founder,

Hi there,

I recommend to use mods made by experienced modders, as those will be 100% checked and ready to be used. I'm sure you might've missed some things, and that's why you got problems occuring.

For example: You can check @Forerunner's Mods. He's an experienced modder. 

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I believe the game's physics only support up to the Heavy haul loads. And even they can be a bit wobbly at times. I would recommend getting an advanced physics mod that alters the way the trailers and trucks behave. However, as for Multiplayer, there's not too much that you can do about the bouncing as the physics mods won't work.

Hope this helps.

Edited by iHobbit

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

If the Mod not working correctly, please ask the Author of the Mod, how to run it.  The Multiplayer itself is a Mod that based on the Standard Game. There are a few Mods that tested and running in Multiplayer, but every Mod is a potential source of Errors in Gameplay and Stability for All.

Not a multiplayer problem. After SCS added double trailers physics on trailers and trucks have changed a lot so we can't help you here. If you have that kind of problems please play the game without any weight mods.

Moved to un-solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M