Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] SCS On The Road: Warsaw Games Week Invitation

SCS Blog

Our plan to visit major gaming expos around Europe with our sim trailer started with Gamescom 2017, but that's not all that we have in this year's calendar. The next major games show in our sights is the famous Warsaw Games Week, held in the capital of Poland, the homeland of a huge number of fans of our games.

warsaw-games-week-2017_banner.jpg

With kind help from our long-term licensing partner IMGN.PRO, we have arranged to bring our simulation trailer to WGW. It's going to be tight, as the preceding weekend the trailer and the crew are supposed to be in Spain, the place of the final race of the FIA ETRC circuit at Jarama, some 2,800 kilometers away. But we are sure we'll manage the journey safely and in time.

The event will be held at WARSAW EXPO XXI from 13th to 15th of October. Our crew is ready to show you stuff we haven't shown publicly before. Prepare to see (and drive through!) the upcoming map expansions for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, get fresh info about our current progress, future projects, new features, chat with our team, try our motion seats, take a picture with us, or maybe even grab a piece of our exclusive merchandise!

And that's not all because our development team is putting finishing touches on one really BIG and special surprise which will be announced soon. We'd like to show it to the visitors for the first time right at the Warsaw Games Week!
oqhSBO_ScaA

View the full article

• Like 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I am really looking forward to seeing the new content in-game but I am also afraid of what will happen to the multiplayer :wacko:

Nevertheless, it looks awesome and very promising :)

Spoiler

uldqeerbQmKcMvA-KynjKQ.png

• Guest locked this topic