Mods are not working

Leon Baker

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi again,

You can try the following:

-Uninstall all mods and launch the game

-Play for a few minutes (Take a trailer, deliver it ect.)

-Install the mods again and launch the game

Please let us know if this worked for you.

Kind Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

As i can see you are in ets2 via the truckersmp launcher then i umderstamd why they aren't working since third party mods aren't allowed in mp. That dark blue trailer multiplayer is a sp mod that changes the trailer colour to dark blue on trailers. So you need to take a trailer from sp save and exit then start up mp and go in to your mp save then you should have your dark blue trailer. 

41 minutes ago, trucker dashcam said:

As i can see you are in ets2 via the truckersmp launcher then i umderstamd why they aren't working since third party mods aren't allowed in mp. That dark blue trailer multiplayer is a sp mod that changes the trailer colour to dark blue on trailers. So you need to take a trailer from sp save and exit then start up mp and go in to your mp save then you should have your dark blue trailer. 

I'm doing like you said

On 9/18/2017 at 7:10 PM, BL4CKSK1LL said:

This advices and solutions didnt help me, but its ok, i will try to play without mods... no way

• open Ofline mode to use mods. activate that mod with singleplayer and next go to MP vers. if game restarted - 1) backup game files 2) remove profile and make another 3) still not working ? - give up :troll:

signature.png.9f8c8e9133cef43300ba869d1f7a275d.png                          

GEORGIAN DISCUSSION