Dangerous Driver

Speketwome

Question

We had come to a standstill because of a previous accident and as we where about to pull off we had this truck come belting up our inside and swerves into our lane, he nearly hit the driver in front of me, please see the photo for the driver info and the video for proof.

If this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it to the right place. Thanks

Edit: I cant upload the video as its too large maybe someone could contact me more directly and allow me to upload it.

Capture.PNG.fc952f9193ba948df4b8fe4be01adc3f.PNG

8 answers to this question

Hello dear @Speketwome,

it was indeed not a suggestion you have posted, however, I can help you out.

Your topic will be moved to the help section to ensure moderated replies of the best quality to get an appropriate solution for your inquiry. The community is always helpful. :)

Furthermore, I suggest you have a look at those topics as they provide useful information in terms of reporting users:

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

/moved to Help

Upload your video to a place such as YouTube.

Then, follow the guides that Anriandor provided above to file an online report of the user.

It would also be useful to provide an insight into which rules that the perpetrator broke, once you've done this, provide timestamps of when the user broke said rules and an admin will accept your report, providing that the evidence is valid and legitimate.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Dear @Speketwome,

you do not need to report the user for that minor incident. The report would be declined straight away as the in-game admins, according to the own statements, do kick people for this kind of driving.

If he had rammed somebody, you would have been able to report him on the website but you do not need to bother doing so now.

I recommend you really read those above-mentioned guides thoroughly to know what is worth to be reported and what not. :)

Tell me if we have answered everything to your satisfaction or if there are still open questions ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

Dear @Speketwome,

fair enough, there needs to be a penalty for the user. However, that would have been issued in-game if an admin saw it or if you had reported it via the in-game report system.

Now, he cannot be punished for that minor offence now as it can't be justified to ban the user if others only get kicked for these kinds of offences. Nevertheless, feel free to report people who are actually ramming other players or cause other harm.

Hopefully, you can understand this. I am sorry for any inconvenience which might have been caused.

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

Hey @Speketwome,

you cannot delete topics, however, the Support team, as well as the Moderation team, can do so. Since we have dealt with your inquiry accordingly, I will now do that.

If you should have other questions in the future, do not hesitate to create a new topic.

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

/locked & moved to solved