VaultTec106

Which SERVER do you prefer?

Was actually messing around on EU3 last night during a period that it had a little over 1,000 trucks. It was actually a surprisingly improved experience over EU2. Only thing I don't like is how fast its population drops off as it leaves the "prime time." 

Guest Kargho </pl>

EU2 because there's many players but unfortunately there's more trolls and kids then EU1 or EU3.

I prefer EU2 due to activity on road,  but EU3 is good due to no cars on the road what reduce numbers of  rammers on the road(of course truck rammers exist too 

I like going on EU2 as I enjoy meeting new people not on in C-D but other roads or wherever you are, I don’t always go to C-D but I enjoy driving the car there. I am mainly in Scandinavia, I really like it round there.

Out of all of the servers my favorite server is between EU#4 and EU#3, as EU#4 you can go anywhere, and EU#3 there are less trolls than EU#1/EU#2. I occasionally go on EU#1/EU#2 if i have nothing to do as it is a bit of fun!

On 11/30/2017 at 8:16 PM, Martin357 said:

Europe 2, people can have quite a lot of fun there whilst driving normal and seeing people fly across everywhere.

My favorite part about EU#2!

Guest [VIVA] Ali

EU2 even thought it's full of idiots sometimes x)