Which SERVER do you prefer?

VaultTec106

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment, I prefer EU2 because it's simply the server with the most players and it can get boring fastly when I'm driving on an almost empty server.

But since the server configuration has experienced many changes in the near past (and will also do in the near future I guess), my prefered server might  change - depending on the future changes on them. For example, if the capacity of EU2 will be decreasen (in order to spread the players on EU 2, 6 and 7), I could imagine to use another server.

Like others, I prefer Europe 2 - but full of trolls, so when someone is just about to overtake me, I'm nervous what will happen untill he leaves my render distance. All my friends play there, so I actually have no choise.

I go to the Europe No Colission (forgot the number) sometimes, since races are allowed there :P (and trolls cannot do as much damage)

The speed limited servers are not for me. I usually ride 110-120 on a highway, 90 seems really slow to me. 

US/Hong Kong/... servers sound neat, but I prefer the server closest to my geographical location (and are not so crowded). 

Hello, 

I prefer the EU2 and EU3 server, for poeple

EU2 : I roll in the dlc's

EU3 : all over

Current rank :

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).webp.2bcce16808eff45acf9bae5e8e6b42e9.webp

Old rank :

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.a9faa60843158d5b1b35b32abd0b7567.webp  role_Support.webp.5536ad471de085d0b184938c2c4ecbba.webp  spacer.png

Need support? Create a Topic in the Help Forum or, create a Support Ticket and we will reply as soon as possible.

banned? Create a Ban Appeal and we will reply as soon as possible

Archived