Which SERVER do you prefer?

VaultTec106

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure EU2 in my opinion. How the first on answer on this thread told, there is the most "life" on this server, compared to the other ones. (there is no speedlimit too, :DD) However, Duisburg is the purest horror, always traffic jams and people who drive between the lanes of the road. Most of them ramm you too. In rare times, i use an anti-damage-mod to avoid consequential damages to my freight. :/

I would really love driving in EU2, if it wasn't for the amount of trolls/bad drivers. I get that a lot of kids play this game, and probably most of them haven't got a drivers license. That's no problem really, but most of them don't recognise a priority road sign. So for that reason I mostly drive on EU1 or EU3. It would be nice if these servers became more crowded.

The main problem with this game is MP seems to attract mostly kids and drivers that think of it as a need for speed / burnout paradise / GTA style of game with trucks, its why most of the times EU#2 is the one that fills up quicker. I wish this game would attract more drivers like me that loves realistic driving and follow the rules of the road, but sadly, I think winning the lottery is more plausible than that. I prefer EU#1 since we rarely encounter trolls speed freaks or rammers there. And you can enjoy a peaceful drive without the danger of seeing a speed freak overtaking in a curb like a maniac.

76561198104067447.png

I prefer to play on EU#2, because the server is one of the most populated servers and with all these players it gives you a realistic feeling. But I am making a big turn around Duisburg - Calais area, because there are all the trollers, rammers,... and there is such a big chaos with all these trollers on one road. If you don´t like the cars on EU#2 you can switch to EU#3. There are also a lot of players and there is no chaos on the Duisburg - Calais Road.

Kind regards,

ConSecGroup-GM xXJasonXx

Archived