Which SERVER do you prefer?

VaultTec106

I always use EU2 even though i get frustrated at times because trolls crash into me deliberately, but I guess that's one of the consequences of using EU2 but i will still continue to use it regardless. I like the extra traffic sometimes as well, especially on the C-D road.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like a calm place where everybody's enjoys trucking and if you want a realistic game you need to play eu 1.

---------------United Cargo Logistics--------------

Feel free and apply at:

https://www.unitedcargovtc.com/

Or join our Discord

Rules  Feedback - Help - Bug Report

WorldOfTrucks

Proud TruckersMP Member

--

When I first started playing I usually was on United States as I thought I would get the best game play experience there, and after not seeing much traffic I moved over to EU #2. I don't normally get to see the chaos of a full EU #2 as there are usually less than 700 on with the time difference, I guess in the future I will hop on the other servers to check them out. 

I personally prefer EU1 because people tend to take the simulation part more serious and actually stop at red lights, and last but not least watch right and left at a T junction. And I very much enjoy being in such good company.
However I always end up feeling so lonely cause I rarely meet anyone, so most of the time I end up joining EU2, roll one up and get my chill on, then no one get on my nerves for driving unsafe and we all can have a great time.

Win win.

I don't actually 'prefer' a server. As long as there is a server with players on I am more then happy to play on it. I mainly play on a populated server as it feels really good knowing that I am driving with people who are playing IRL. Even if they're terrible drivers it still brings realism into the game as you're not playing with bots. You're playing with actual people. 

I enjoy EU2 even I have high ping there because of my location and there's lots of trollers, bad drivers there, but it's too crowded that makes the game realistic and funny sometimes, I usually drove C-D and vice versa when the server is so full :D 

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

2nd European Server, because in first are no cars and in the third are no cars and no speedlimiter, and driving scout is my life (lol) i got more than 33.000 kilometers on the scout, but some months ago i had too an scout with 10.000 - and i entered singleplayer and went gone :P

Yeah, and when im bored im on No Collision Server, driving scout with trailer on wrongway :P

eu2 as eu1 (the simulation server with limiter) is way to empty most of the time.. i want traffic.. driving alone  on an empty road isnt my thing.. if i would want that i would disable ai in singleplayer. even eu2 has many people how just cant or dont want to drive right.. its better than empty..

and no im not driveing c-d! i avoid that.

sysp-73354.png

Archived