Which SERVER do you prefer?

VaultTec106

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @VaultTec106,

I prefer to use the 2nd European server as well since there is no first one anymore and the connection to the US server would be not really the best one. However, it is actually quite useful that there is only 1 Europe server because that way, you actually meet some people on the big, lonely country roads :D

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Moderator

I like to follow the crowd to allow more interacting with other drivers so eu2 for me.

However if eu3 becomes permanent with no cars then I'd love to.drive on there instead

EU2 cause lots more people and you can use cars and I like to see cars when I'm in my truck as it adds variety to the traffic :)  and EU2 is the busiest server and my fave places are the busiest areas :P I like to play MP and be surrounded by lots of other people and not be driving on empty roads all the time, plus its never boring on EU2 as you never know what you might see :lol: 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I am in at EU1 or 3 (trial test) 90% of my time, beacuse there is REALLY CALM and PEACEFUL.

DRIVING is comfortable according to the rules.

EU2 is a HELL of a MESS most of the time. I use it ONLY there is a events, some convoys or met with friend/s! But I prefer to avoid it...

So many REPORTS are send there from me and NONE is taken seriously or with any consequences, just don't like that server because there nobody cares nothing about it tbh!

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

You will always find me on EU#2.

I don't like to drive on an empty road all alone that's why I'm always on that server. To meet awesome people and have a chat with them. ^_^

Of course there are some trolls in cars/trucks, but if you don't drive all the time on the Calais-Duisburg road, they aren't everywhere so it isn't a big deal.

EU2 for the only reason that admin job is mostly done there and I don't want to switch server after the admin session to drive for a while.

I prefer EU1 in every situation tough, it's just better and there are serious drivers there, so basically I play on EU2 mostly because I'm lazy to change server.

I almost always play on EU2, I generally like more people - and no speed limiter, so I like to play there. I don't often speed, but just like the ability to do so when I want to. I will be occasionally on Eu1 or EU3 for a convoy or an event, or something like that. 

I enjoy playing on EU1 because the trolling is significantly down due to the rules that have been put in place on that server (e.g. speed limit, no cars), trolls don't have those tools because if a truck goes at 110 on that server, it's unlikely a troll will ram into them. EU1 is also relatively peaceful, and C-D road is a much better road to look at on EU1, not for the reckless driving, but how you can take in the variety of scenery, from the coastline at the start to the small valleys in Belgium and the low-lying flatlands in the Dutch section of the road. I've been there several times on EU1 and EU3 and I must say that there wasn't any rush there; I only saw between four and seven players down that road. 

EU3 (now called Europe [Trial Test Rules]) is also my taste because you have something as great as EU1 but with no speed limit and the roads outside of the cities are usually quiet, and there is not as much reckless driving there. 

If I do happen to be on EU2, I am more focused around the far-eastern parts of the map, because that's the server I go on if I want to push my trucking adventures to the highest limits possible. By the way, I have done some trailer jobs from Calais and Duisburg on EU2 (sometimes when there have been 80+ players) to places well away from the chaos. Too bad the Going East! areas are too quiet because there are some great towns there, especially in Slovakia with the hilly nature of the roads. 

Archived