Which SERVER do you prefer?

VaultTec106

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy playing on the EU#2 server, for a few reasons really, mostly because the volume of players is much more realistic than that of the EU#1 or US servers. Of course, with a full server comes a few trolls, but I deal with them best I can, nothing major. I prefer to drive on busier roads as well, which enables me to interact and chat with others, hense why the EU#2 server is the best for me.

Driving on empty roads in my opinion, is not realistic or fun, and so less busy servers such as EU#1 have never attracted me really.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

On 11/09/2017 at 6:56 PM, VaultTec106 said:

What server do you guys prefer? I myself like EU2, with it being full most of the time it gives me the feel that im not alone, with no AI traffic on MP having people around makes the game feel a bit more real to me (excluding trolls and such ) Anyone else feel the same way?

Hello. I prefer being in eu2 because the roads are much more busy and more fun with more people

Archived