DLC spoiler Mod

Happy Rogue

Question

So after SCS teasing us with those few pics from the new DLC i wanted more, so i made this tiny little add on witch has all the new prefab and garages that will be in the new DLC, i have left out the truck show rooms because well they look fantastic

So this little mod can be use on the profile you are currently using or you could simply make a new on and set the starting city to "Swansea"  you can see what it adds below 

dlc_zps1ac38dc0.png

ets2_00044_zps21818c0d.png

I made this little mod so you guys and girls could have a first hand look if you really cant wait for the DLC like me and after having a drive around it i can not wait!!,  SCS have delivered like always. The mod isn't anything special, simply a road with the companies set up on it.

Enjoy

Link to Mod--> http://goo.gl/YOOGlR

The Prefab isn't "stolen" or "hacked"  it came in the files with the 1.13 and 1.14 update.

Hence you will need to have been updated to 1.14 to use this mod 

7572736451.png

9 answers to this question

Nice work man, gives people a chance to see the prefabs before the release. As mentioned above I do hope they roll it out in the future to more cities would be nice seeing the models in older cities.

I personally won't be downloading it, because I want to wait for the official release but seeing one or two pictures the hype train is on!

Hopefully Going North is released soon!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Nice work man, gives people a chance to see the prefabs before the release. As mentioned above I do hope they roll it out in the future to more cities would be nice seeing the models in older cities.

I personally won't be downloading it, because I want to wait for the official release but seeing one or two pictures the hype train is on!

Cheers

Click

Probably we have to wait until March >.<

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Cheers

Click

There is an awful lot of new prefab such as garages and petrol stations, so hopefully with them updating the graphics engine they might rebuild a lot of the old map such as the UK and france... Or I'm just getting to greedy now tbf aha

• Upvote 1

7572736451.png