Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Double trailer player spawn bug

Moh_

Hello.

I was driving through Scandinavia a few days ago and a player spawned on the left side of the road in a safe place, but I came to a full stop and took 17% damage even though there was nothing in front of me.

I'm not entirely sure but I think it could be something related to the second trailer spawn on a player's truck.

I wondered if this is indeed a bug or just a fluke.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

@GGF MD You'll likely never run into this bug in the future due to the new ghost mode feature, but the actual issue causing this wasn't fixed.

It'll still happen if you're around admins coming in and out of the area, and regulars just loading in normally (in which case ghost mode is not activated).

To @Moh_ , I did some investigation of what was actually happening while you couldn't see the model, and it appears the rear trailer on doubles aren't synced perfectly. They will spawn facing exactly north for some seconds, then "flip" to the correct position.

This could still create accidents if someone's at the wrong place at the wrong time. Example: 

• Upvote 2

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.