Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Freezes after 5-10 min

Wesley G

Question

10 answers to this question

To fix your problem, you only have to wait. This can take you about 15 minutes. But especially when your game freeze, does nothing more, do not touch your computer anymore and be patient.  

2.method:
The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:
You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Link: 

-

-

Regards

HamitCanKilic

Just now, Wesley G said:

I think method 2 is why

i have lot of money and garages etc.

ill try it

Thanks ;)

Dear @Wesley G,

If the problem has been solved with the answer you have been given, please inform us

A greeting.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Have a seperate account for multiplayer, with 1 truck, just enough money, 1 garage. and then for single player have as much as you want. should help game from freezing.

ccowie25,
TFM Presenter,

Hello @Wesley G,

If your game crash, I advise you to use this method:

Follow the instructions :

1) Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)

2) Run the command: sfc / scannow

3) Wait, and then restart your computer

4) Launch a 64-bit DirectX game

A. Go to your Steam library,

B. Click on play 

C. And select (launch with DirectX 64bit)

5) Drive a short distance

6) Quit game

7) Start Multiplayer

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

@Wesley G

Read this please and try these steps:

Please create new profile:

I hope you will fix your issue asap.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Depending on Your PC, espacially low Spec or bad Configuration, here are a few Tweaks to run the Multiplayer nearly Lag Free.

- A Problem in Multiplayer is the Autosave. More to Save means Lag. One Profile for Single Player and One Profile for Multiplayer, without any Mods. Keep the Multiplayer Profile "small" that means, not more than 15 Drivers in 3 Garages. They will generate Enough Money when they level up. You can Buy every Garage on the Map, but do not assign any Drivers to them.

- Do not Download Profiles from any Modhosters. If You wanna Cheat Money/EXP/Levels/Garages and so on, do it with a Tool on your own PC with your own fresh Profile. A good Tool to use, is this One:

- Start the TruckersMP Launcher and ATS/ETS2 always as Adminstrator.

- Check your Internet Connection ( Speed) and disable Autoupdates from Background Programms, like Antivirus and Others, while you playing.

- If you having Low RAM Capacity, start the Game with a Tool like "Razor Cortex", specially usefull for PC´s with Onboard Graphic that spares the RAM with the GPU.

- Disable the Development Logging in Multiplayer and other Stuff that will decrease the Performance.

http://prntscr.com/gmjnvl

http://prntscr.com/gmjnvl

Theese few Steps should decreasing the Lag in Multiplayer

tl;dr: Your game is freezing every 5-10 minutes because of the auto save. The easiest and quickest fix is 1.Install the game on a SSD 2.Sell every truck and driver you have. That's a 80% fix for this problem. The rest is how fast is your HDD (if you are not using a SSD) and depending how good are your PC specs.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M