Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

mouse wont work

Adam_7

Question

5 answers to this question

There is no need to delete the game when the cursor is not moving. Now that you have verified the integrity of the game, you should first take the following steps. :)

1-) We need to validate the game prefix on Steam: Steam> Library> Euro Truck Simulator 2> Right Click> Features> Local Files> Game Prefix Click Validate Files and your game will make a small download, which will remove the bad files, . Please check back at the end of this process to see if your problem still continues? :)

2-) If you are launching Euro Truck Simulator 2 from the Desktop or from any file, the cursor in the game will not work. (Of course this problem is not much in general, but occasionally bugs are happening :)) For this you have to start the game from the steam library. If the problem is solved, I would be grateful if you informed me.

This thing happened to me many many times in the Multiplayer login screen, if you are having the same problem as me you can try how I do it: basically I disconnect and reconnect the mouse or Alt-Tab out then back into the game and magically the mouse is back working. It's simple and maybe common but works for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
If you are having the problem also in Singleplayer and not in any other game (important) you may have better to check the cache integrity or even reinstall the game.

76561198125941119.png