Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kicked by server admin with no reason.

aaronkemp1

Hi guys,

I was kicked by a server admin and there was no specific reason as to why I was kicked.

I drove from Plymouth to Swansea, stopped at every traffic light, indicated on every turn off, stuck to speed limit rules and when I got to my destination to offload my trailer there was an AFK guy parked up in the middle. I beeped to see if he would move and I assumed he was afk. To add to the realism I ended up maneuvering around him which made it extra difficult. As I was straightening the trailer up I got kicked. Why kick me for no reason when there is an AFK guy getting in the way? 

I know getting kicked didn't interrupt my game but it just made me feel like crap cos I didn't do anything wrong and enjoy seeing other truckers. Anyone know why I was kicked? 

8 minutes ago, aaronkemp1 said:

Hi guys,

I was kicked by a server admin and there was no specific reason as to why I was kicked.

I drove from Plymouth to Swansea, stopped at every traffic light, indicated on every turn off, stuck to speed limit rules and when I got to my destination to offload my trailer there was an AFK guy parked up in the middle. I beeped to see if he would move and I assumed he was afk. To add to the realism I ended up maneuvering around him which made it extra difficult. As I was straightening the trailer up I got kicked. Why kick me for no reason when there is an AFK guy getting in the way? 

I know getting kicked didn't interrupt my game but it just made me feel like crap cos I didn't do anything wrong and enjoy seeing other truckers. Anyone know why I was kicked? 

Could have been anything mate, mayeb even a mistake. You are not banned though so you can play as normal :) Just login again, make sure you are not on the road when you log in though, as you could spawn on someone :P

Hello there,

This isn't that big of a problem, is it? It's only a kick. And, as said above, it could've been accidental. 

Please refrain from making useless topics like these. They can be used by people to post useless content to make their posts go up.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hai aaronkemp1,

As has been mentioned by others above, this is most likely a case of mistaken ID. This happens from time-to-time, and its completely accidental. As has also been mentioned, its only a kick and thus no punishments will be applied. Its a kick, so nothing is recorded, you are free to play again. We are all humans here including the admins, and mistakes can happen.

We can only apologise for any inconvenience caused, but mistakes happen unfortunately, nothing we can do about it.

If you want to discuss this with me further if you need to, please send me a message privately.

I will now archive this to prevent content-count farming, or repeating of replies.

Locked and archived.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Archived