The no damage mod

Babou71

There are already a bunch of mods, which are legally to use, aslong as you don't do bad things with it (ramming,...)

We better should take a look at the No Collision hacks, TMP should make an Anticheat which is blocking the no collision or the Jump hack to continue drive when you got flipped over.

So, actually this Suggestion is useless, but a option in the Settings to turn it on/off is maybe ok.

• 4 weeks later...

I am playing in multiplayer for almost 18 months. i was always rammed by many people.it was just frustrating every time i do a job by the time i reach destination some one will ram me . i always reported the members who  rammed me but i kinda feel sad and start new job. if people always ram kinda lose interest of playing game so fast. to overcome trolling and ramming some people use NO damage mod. it might not be realistic to drive using no damage mod but it saves in many ways.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

UxiKSFa.png

The no damage mod is now used by trolls, if we legalise it there is no way to punish them. Except for ramming other trucks.

Sorry to say, but if you do not want to take any damage, go to Europe 4 server. It is one no collision zone, so you cannot be rammed by other people.
Yes it is a bit of a wasteland with few other truckers, but if everyone who is sick of damaged loads, goes to europe 4. It will be a lot more crowded soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with the original post that it should be banned. The culture within this community is that " if you don't like this, go to this or go to a different server". That view just destroys the community. Why should I be forced to go to a less populated server so I can enjoy the game? That is like saying, let's not have administrators and go to Europe 4. It sickens me to see that this community is very negatively reactive to suggestions that involve Europe 2 Server in general. The community needs to be more proactive see certain problems and not offer band-aid solutions like try a different server.

Many of you made the statement that you use it to record others, the banning of this mod wouldn't stop that. You can still record. If you get rammed, go to a repair shop after it ( You have the footage). I just witnessed someone driving through C-D with no collision on and ruining the experience for all of us. 

The real issue is the fact that such "system" is very hard to regulate or even ban. I think the developers need to create a system where the system checks for certain files and if there is any additional or alteration that they get prohibited from joining in the first place

-1 from me becouse most people(which are not trollers...especially on CD road) use do damage mod for self protection as i am...and thats not ok with me becouse in my opinion no damage MOD is not MOD as long as you dont abuse it...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sorry for some wrong words....

test.jpg

I'm happy with the new rule. You can see some ppl abusing the mod. Now ppl need to play the game Realistic as far as they can play it Realistic.  

Edited by .::Patrick::.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everybody!

.. i just started wirh MP and i´m already fed up. several stupid guys ramming me intentionally from the front at full speed, and i have repair costs of >50 k€ (admin pushed me to repair shop because truck and trailer were lying on their side)! non damagae option or mod would be extremely unrealistic and i would not use it. so why not simply charge - in this example -  my repair costs to the ones who forced it? there is no use for these crash-boom-bang guys, and if there is no solution for that, MP is simply nothing for me; i´d like to play with others truck-driving in a realistic way- not loosing my money because of some idiots. .-{

kind rgds, Vic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/1/2018 at 10:20 PM, Viciente said:

hello everybody!

.. i just started wirh MP and i´m already fed up. several stupid guys ramming me intentionally from the front at full speed, and i have repair costs of >50 k€ (admin pushed me to repair shop because truck and trailer were lying on their side)! non damagae option or mod would be extremely unrealistic and i would not use it. so why not simply charge - in this example -  my repair costs to the ones who forced it? there is no use for these crash-boom-bang guys, and if there is no solution for that, MP is simply nothing for me; i´d like to play with others truck-driving in a realistic way- not loosing my money because of some idiots. .-{

kind rgds, Vic.

Try EU#1 server. You will have to deal with a speed limit, but if you like to drive in a realistic way, you don't need to go over 110 Km/h. Cars are not allowed in that server and because of the speed limit, trolls don't use it (you may find one or two, but it's unlikely). I've been in that server for several weeks and all my deliveries except for one ended without damages (and the one I delivered with 2% damage was my own fault). There are a lot less people than in EU#2, true, but no trolls and very few reckless drivers (who can't go faster than 110 Km/h anyways) seems like a good bargain.

I got ramed by the hacker today since i got that 130.00 money to get that trailer to delever

But i decided to record the username for useing hacks

And if u agree about it then il be happy about it

But i know that since the update that staff thinks they are heroes but they not 

Its not 100% completed hackers knows how 2 bypass the ban system 

Sometimes things are not good enough because its a huge failure

And if u know the update thats not working for whole lot of users

I had enough of hackers

Trolls are everywere guys. You can easly be rammed if you are alone (2/2500 players) too! :truestory:

As I said many times:

70% of players are trolls with cars

15% of players are trolls with trucks&trailer (so they can use /fix)

15% of players are normal players.

:truestory:

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky

No damage mod is a bad thing overall I get it its frustrating when you're driving for 50 minutes or more and then some guy in a car or truck comes along and loses control or rams you intentionally.

This happens it is Multiplayer you play with people of all ages honestly I don't care for no damage mods I do use /fix if I get hit by a reckless driver if it isn't my fault.

What would be great is if you get hit just report them properly trough the forums and slowly trolls will go away eventually if you wanna drive with less people less trolls as a result pick a less populated server.

We have /fix now all we need mods are just another thing trolls are using and if its allowed even more people will use them and this will just result in more chaos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/09/2017 at 12:00 PM, Babou71 said:

Suggestion Name:  The no damage mod

Suggestion Description: I think that the no damage mod should be prohibited. Why ? Because the trolls use the no damamge mod to destroy all the truck in their way. The reals players don't use the no damage mod. 

Example : If a troll uses the no damage mod and he destroys several trucks and his truck have 100 % of damage, he doesn't go to the repair shop but he use the no damage mod,  then he continues to make the troll

Any example images: no

Why should it be added? Reduce the accidents

Regards, 

BABOU71

Helo @Babou71  hello the mod without damage can be considered a mod speed raker and you can be expelled without permanent when discovered more has the mods licensed by the truck mp so writes in the category of ets2 mp I hope to have helped

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.