Help

R38perSpike

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,

If you mean remove the nickname history that's not possible. Also about changing your nickname you will have to wait until 23rd of September.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Dear @[W&N] craigadore,

TruckersMP does not offer to remove accounts. Neither on the forums nor on the website.

Names are not changed either unless they violate the TruckersMP rules. The content on our forums, however, can be removed.

Dear @[W&N] craigadore,

you have already posted a similar topic:

I have already dealt with your request there. Please do not keep creating topics like that.

Due to the inquiry being not relevant anymore as actions have already been taken, that topic will be moved to solved as well.

/locked & moved to solved