ETS2MP DISCONNECTION BUG

Robi_yee

Question

Hi, i got a problem with this multiplayer for a long time and i decided now to make a topic about it. So the bug is like, when im playing the game relaxed and everything fine , i just realize suddenly that im not connected anymore by seeing in TAB that there are players at 2000m away from me, or in big cities no players, or even more than that, the friends im playing with tell me that i hit someone(but i didnt see him cuz i got disconnected and i still go at highspeed without any trouble) or i see that they stopped somewhere but in server they are still near me. AND THE MULTIPLAYER DOESNT EVEN SAY OR ALERT ME THAT IM DISCONNECTED OR SOMETHING IS NOT FINE ! I really want to know whats going on with your servers because i dont have ping or bad pc. This is happening on Europe 1&2.

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

This happens to me a lot, and according to the fact that I have a bad internet connection, I think you have aswell.

You can try the following: 

-If you're using wifi/ethernet, try to restart your router

-If this doesn't help, contact your provider. There might be something going on with your router

I hope this helped you.

Kind Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hi @Robi_yee

it may be an issue on your side.

Try verify the integrity of your game by going on steam --> Library --> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 --> Properties --> verify integrity of game. If it's still doing that, try re-installing your game and see how it is. If you still have this issue, please enter a ticket on https://support.truckersmp.com 

Hope this helped :)

- SpeedySuliHD