so what hapens is, i press tab to see the list of players, right click to show cursor (which is also mapped to brake in case i use mouse steering), then close the player list.

after i close the list, my truck stops as i mapped the right click to the brake. so i try to click the right button repeatedly but it will only work if i Alt+F4. 

no images can be provided im afraid. (try it urself to know what happens, preferably with right click mapped to parking brake.)

Hello @Pokeman,

If you could please follow the bug reporting format, it would be a lot more helpful. Also, if you could try and either record the bug and provide that video for the developers to watch, it would give them a better understanding too.

Mod Version: 
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue: 
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

woops sry ill do it again 

mod version: current (as of 5 sept 2017)
controller: xbox 360 (bug is with mouse)

description :

so what happens is, i press tab to see the list of players, right click to show cursor (which is also mapped to brake in case i use mouse steering), then close the player list.

after i close the list, my truck stops as i mapped the right click to the brake. so i try to click the right button repeatedly but the game will only respond if i Alt+F4 and reenter the game. 

how to reproduce: open tab list with right click mapped to anything, right click to show cursor, close tab list. now nothing responds on the key board and mouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...