.Rhys.

Question

9 answers to this question

Have you made sure you have installed the update? Once you buy a DLC, the game requires an update in order to install it. You'll know if you've installed it, you'll know by looking here, or going to Steam > Games > View Games Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 and look at the DLC section at the bottom of the page, as shown in my screenshot -

07uiPwB.png

This may sound a bit 'stupid' but the DAF DLC only works on DAF trucks, so trying to get the accessories on other trucks, won't work.

Let us know if it works, or if the issue still persists.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Yeah its installed and I know that it only works on daf. But the problem is that when I click on the slot on the daf grille where it comes up with the other slots, theres nothing there, but in singleplayer where I have my mods installed, my BigT LED Strobe's show up. Nothing else. If that makes sense :P  However I will try to uninstall it and re-install the dlc to see if that works. If not then I reply with a screenshot.

Here you go @Aestrial http://imgur.com/a/cdTGO

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

Hi Dear @[MHVTC Owner] Dragon777

Please go to your Steam library 

Right click ets2, properties, local files and verify your game files.  See if ETS2 downloads the DLC again and attempt to launch MP. If verifying the game files does not download the DLC automatically, please manually install it again by checking it from the Steam library. 

Then
Open Steam with administrator
Open Mp with administrator

King Regards
BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks