Truck mods.

Pierced

Question

Am I allowed to add mods from Steam to my game? like a stretched truck or different exhaust pipes? sorry if this is somewhere in the rules I did not see it other than adding truck parts to cars and vice versa. Thank you in advance for answers

4 answers to this question

You say 'add mods from Steam to my game' - these will not work.

Only mods that edit your save game will work in multiplayer, all other mods will be disabled. Mods such as 'stretched truck' or 'different exhaust pipes' will not work within multiplayer, so if you add them into your mod manager in-game, its pointless since they won't work online, unless save edited.

However, there are a few supported mods, such as painted trailers, and a few 'unique' trailer designs / save edited. You can find them here -

In addition, you can't use mods to add things to your truck, but you can save edit certain things. Everything explained here -

In terms of rules for mods etc,.. Lorenita has already given an answer about that, just refer there for advice.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.