Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed limiter on the US Server on ETS2?

panthermgr

Question

What could be a reasonable ETA on the issue where the speed limiter keeps reappearing after being removed on the US Server on ETS2? Me and some friends here in the States tust noticed the issue the other day and we just wanted to tell you guys to keep up the hard work and we love all the good stuff you bring to this game.

Edited by Anriandor
Improved the formatting.

7 answers to this question

Well there is an issue because I can not go over 68 MPH/109 KPH without a trailer on the highway to pick up my load. Because everytime I go into the gameplay setting to take out limiter check mark it just keeps reappearing. I was told the admins have to fix the issues tn there.

Edited by Anriandor
Improved the formatting.

Hi there,

You can try the following:

-Go to your Steam Library and right click ETS2

-Click on 'Properties'

-Go to 'Local Files' and Verify the game cache.

This could take a few minutes.

After that's done, try to turn off the speedlimiter once again. If it still doesn't work for you, I recommend to forward this problem/bug to SCS Software, the creators of the game.

You can visit their forum here: https://forum.scssoft.com/

I wish you the best of luck solving your problem and I hope my answer helped you!

Kindest Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I too have this issue. Speed limited on the US Server on ETSMP, despite all of the speed limiter settings being turned off, in both TMP and the base game settings. However, if I switch to the EU2 server with the same game save, I'm perfectly fine. And it's random for users too. My friend doesn't have a speed limiter on the US sever but I do. Every time.

• Like 1

It has been like that since i tried out the use server 68mph thats it..you can uncheck the speed limiter then exit the menu  go back in and its already check again..

Hello @panthermgr,

This is a known bug with the servers and our developers are working on the issue to resolve it. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this bug whilst the developers work on it.

• Upvote 1