Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question About Abuse After Report

Darth Ducky

Hi guys,

I think I really should know this but I'm not sure the best way to report a user who has abused me on a report video that got him/her banned (using the Youtube comments section of that video. Any advise would be a help, thanks.

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

The Youtube name of the user is pretty much what their TruckersMP name used to be before they changed it. It has the same name in it.

Doesn't matter, that doesn't provide enough evidence to link back to their TMP account. You need to figure out their TMP ID some how. 

You can do this through one of their own videos if they show their ID somehow, or even through their own TMP profile if they have their youtube linked. Whatever option you choose you must provide the evidence and tell them how you found out their TMP ID. I've done this before, it just takes a lot of time. However, if they turn around and admit in the comments that they are the one in the video then you have something, otherwise you need to find their TMP ID some how. 

thanks for the advice Firestarter. I'll do that once I've finished the current drive I'm doing on ETS2 :)

6 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

In order to get someone banned for abusing you in a report video you must link that YouTube user back to his TMP account. Just by taking a picture and reporting the users doesn't work, the report will get denied.

I understand that it is on us to prove the person abusing us on youtube is the same person as in the TMP report but what about unlisted videos?  If the video is unlisted, it is only accessible through a direct link.  If a person is commenting on the video, it would be either the creator, the admin reviewing the footage, or the offending user from the footage.  I imagine the odds of it being some random commenter would be quite low.  Plus most of the people that comment in my reports are insulting me and/or my mother for getting them banned.  It's fairly obvious who they are. :)

Archived