Question

When I am launching truckers mp on eu server 2,I face problems..when I click on drive it says your connection will be automatically reconnected after 10 seconds..It is caused by your internet issue..but this is not a internet issue...My internet is working properly...So I am unable to play online...plzzz someone help me...I know many people have this problem...I need the solution..Help me..

11 answers to this question

Please try and check the following -

1. Start by restarting your router.
  2. Make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi.
  3. Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection.
  4. Try a DNS flush also.

If you need more information, please click here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello again,

In that case, I would recommend you to play on servers with not that many players on. Many players do cause server lag and may be the cause of your problem.

If you don't want the speedlimiter, go to Europe3.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hi again @Slash4166,

Please try a DNS flush, yes and see if that fixes things. In addition, does this only happen on the EU#2 server? If it does, please try playing on a different server, and see if your issue appears there also.

Let me know how to get on.

• Like 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hi Dear @Slash4166

This issue is most likely due to your ISP.  Because as you send me pm. Your ping is so high

Please also make sure you don't have any other network heavy applications running in the background

Does this work?

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

King Regards
BaldemarDeutsch..

• Like 1

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hello @Slash4166,

Have you checked your firewall? Maybe there is a problem with that, you might've disabled it or something else.

Also, I would recommend to check if other games work fine with your current internet, to make sure it's not your internet.

Kind Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions