Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

EU trial new rules

trucho58

Question

Hi, 

A couple cuestions! (read underlined if dont want to read all of it)

I'm new to multiplayer and I tested all the EU servers, mainly EU 1 i had problems regarding to keep my trailer at 90km/h (not very stable) as i couldt accelerate so i tried EU 2. To many trolls and blocking etc... 1 hour game lost like 30K and being lvl 4 is hard to keep this expenses. Then I tested EU trial new rules, seems the best one but  then on a redlight i had to breake on green because someone turned and then got infront of me for a while, after a few minutes behind him i got to quit the game so instead of being at 90km/h i overpassed him at around 100-110  to get to the nest parking quickly then he said "no ultrapassing" and  i got reported (idk what really means, I think it might be keeping distances? for me was ok but got reported anyways) so i tried to find the new trail rules but besides the ingame rules posted on the forum i coudlnt find any particular ones to this server. are they? 

seconds question: I found this video apparently and it seems the player can report for ingame but how can we do this? until now i reported from the webpage and had to spend a lot more time looking for the id...

3 answers to this question

Hello,

you can find information about the new server here:

Also, when overtaking, a certain distance should always be kept to ensure that there are no desync issues. 

In addition, you can find information about how to report people in-game, i.e. by using the Tab-panel, in this "ultimate" guide to reporting users (the first part of it):

Other than that, there are several guides explaining how the website reporting works:

Spoiler

Last but not least, for the purpose of moderated replies to answer your questions accordingly, I have moved the topic to the help section to ensure moderated replies of the best quality.

/moved to Help