Connection Error Retry

ToastNews

Question

21 answers to this question

Toast, Wi-Fi is not meant for gaming. Try to use Ethernet instead because it can cause issues to the launcher connecting to the servers.

This is not a bug, it's a problem from your side.

Tell me which ISP you are using so we could sort your network adapter in Windows, maybe that helps.

Also as said here, https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshooting-support-perfomance-all-in-one-guide/#1_3

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

8 hours ago, PrototypeGR said:

It shouldn't be. But in general install the launcher outside the game folder and install it into it's own.

I have the same problem as him and I tried it and it did not work I have all of my anti virus stuff not checking truckers mp I have no idea whats going on im also trying to find a answer could it be a glitch?

What error do you get?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter 
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://www.truckersmp.com/download
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

2 hours ago, O?uzhanTPZ(TR) said:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter 
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://www.truckersmp.com/download
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

I followed everything and your saying to "Go to our website and redownload with admin privileges" Is there a separate download or is it just the normal button?

Ok it worked I am in yet sometimes this happens again I think its just a glitch that happens a few times I know how to solve it now yet hopefully it gets fixed.

Make sure you have checked run as admin in your shortcut to eliminate the possibility to happen again.

I0x16mWQQ_eTgCpM085_4Q.png

50 minutes ago, ToastNews said:

I followed everything and your saying to "Go to our website and redownload with admin privileges" Is there a separate download or is it just the normal button?

Ok it worked I am in yet sometimes this happens again I think its just a glitch that happens a few times I know how to solve it now yet hopefully it gets fixed.

@ToastNews Only normal button

15 hours ago, Fading said:

With the contact update servers glitch, the way to fix it is by running the game as Administrator on your pc, and then you should be able to play.

Its weird because it works sometimes and then some other times it does not.

I have been trying to fix this for around a week going to everybody's solution and none of them has worked once I cant think of any other things than this being a glitch many other people have the same problem as me since it is not our computers it is the game. I even did some tests going on a computer with nothing on it and doing truckers mp and it has the same problem I am really not happy with the game since many other people have the same problem as me and we have yet to find a solution if anybody can think of anything else that will help yet I have tried every single solution and none of them have worked.

Please stay on 1 topic. Merged with your previous one.

Let's start from beginning. Start with screenshots, problems, and what have you tried.

Sorry i'm just confused I have the "Cant Contact Update Server " the things I have tried were Redownloading the program, Running as Admin, Setting Beta to None, Restarting my computer, Updating Windows,and Redownloading the original ETS2. Im praying that its a glitch because I dont want to have to go into a major issue.

It's really important to take a screenshot of your problem.

Anyways, the error that you are mentioning do you get it when you open the launcher or after when you are at the login screen?

Are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable? Have you changed your DNS address in the network adapter?

Have a look, is your problem listed here? https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshooting-support-perfomance-all-in-one-guide/

12 hours ago, ToastNews said:

Alright I will try a ethernet cable if that does not work then something is really messed up with my computer.

Dear @ToastNews,

Have you solved your problem with that solution?

We wait your answer!
A greeting.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&