[Giveaways] by [AC] #felixggru | #2 (XMAS)

#2cooltext258811189007765.gif.108e8a02cb26ef68313e5b208756d3ae.gif#2

Hello dear Truckers-MP Community!

It's time to start with my third, but first public giveaway section!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

What is there to win?

123.png.091a9f1cda570a62cf3e0c516bdf7c8a.png

-> You can choose one from these 30+ great games/DLC!

-> There will be at least 5 winners!

edit: 6 winners

-> END: December, 24

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

What do I have to do to participate in this raffle?

1. This raffle is free and completely independent!

2. Open this link: Click here

3. Enter the required information.

That's it!

Note: Accept my friendship invation on Steam (without, you can't get your gift)!

Is this raffle unique?

NO! There will be raffles at different intervals. Times bigger, sometimes smaller.

Questions, uncertainties, suggestions?

Please write a comment with @[AC] #felixggru or write me a forum-PM !

Best regards,

#felixggru

Note: This drawing is NOT connected with TruckersMP! The idea and the performance of the raffle will be the sole responsibility of the AC-Group! If the form is currently CLOSED, the raffle has been ended or is temporary closed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • FirestarteR93 unlocked and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Good luck everyone:D

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived